I think the Dresden plate for Cherie went quite well! I can see how these things can be addictive! Such a great outcome. I didn't have any troubles making it, but I'm glad I did do a sample block with my fabric... since I happened to make the center circle wrong the first time! No troubles got it right the second time. lol. I'm really loving these colors too! Pretty awesome!
Here's my little tip from this project. I used masking tape numbers to keep the order correct when sewing the petals together. Cherie had mentioned numbering the blocks, and I'd never done it this way before; the only thing I had handy to number with happened to work well! I just wrote out the numbers 1-12 on my roll of tape, then ripped each one off. I was careful not to iron over them, but I don't think that really would have done any harm.