Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wow it's been a while.

Allie finally has some little bookshelves in her room. I love them!
We're all moved in at our new apartment. It's much roomier than our old one, and has more closets (praise God!). But to say this in the gentlest way possible, my husband is not much help in the unpacking department (at least not if I ever intend to find those things that he "puts away"). It's exhausting. I have nearly the whole kitchen unpacked. Our pantry rocks (although there isn't much food in there yet). I just need to go through the box of random spices etc from our old pantry. 

Who knew I had so many small kitchen appliances?
My sewing room is the last on the list to be unpacked... mostly because it involves moving the furniture into it's place (as I'm yet undecided about where to put it), and partly because I wouldn't get anything else done if it were unpacked. 
how sweet do Allie's dresses look all lined up there?
I'm so exhausted. Now it's off to work soon.

**Could you tell that I had to run and take a couple pictures around the house? I though I'd taken at least one picture during the move... nope. lol. 

Also, I'm nearing 100 followers and at some point once I reach that number I'll do a giveaway (once the sewing room is unpacked). So follow up if you don't already! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am your 100th follower!!!!!!!! (I don't really follow things, I am a big user of my bookmark bar) so glad I saw that you had 99 and I could very quickly follow you, FUN! sorry W isn't being much help, her dresses are so cute all lined up there, I can't wait to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have lived in our house for 6 years now and he still puts things away in the "wrong" spots. (I've never rearranged our cabinets or drawers since we move in. I'm just grateful that he does dishes and will vacuum.

    ReplyDelete