Friday, September 16, 2011

My Name Is...

Sewing Summit - name tag!

I finished my name tag for the sewing summit. Ok ok, I do still have to pink the edges and add a pin to the back. But to me it's finished! The star there is my signature block - a tiny wonky star... it measures just about 1" from point to point! Then I free motion quilted my name, flickr name, and blog name too. My biggest worry while at summit is that I'll forget which name goes with which blog... lol. So at least with this others won't have to worry about remembering my names!

In just three weeks I'll be there!!! Sewing Summit here I come! :)

2 comments:

  1. FYI did you know that long ago (in the 1990s) if you were an online quilter(we only had email listservs and news groups) you wore a blue star? Have fun! I wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is adorable! I'm sew jealous that you get to go to the sewing summit... I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete