Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Little Pouch Hop: Day 8 - Shruti, Liz, & Cherie



Today we have a guest post from Shruti / 13 Woodhouse Rd! I’ve been reading Shruti’s blog for years, and she was even my swap partner for a Doll Quilt Swap a while back! Shruti is everyone’s most exotic bloggy friend - she’s from India! The time difference makes it perfect for us to chat on facebook early morning (her) which is late night for me! She makes some really excellent projects and is always hosting a blog hop or blog series! She and I have co hosted a couple hops now, and she really knows how to pull together some talented people!



Today Shruti is sharing an update post on her Samosa Pouch Tutorial. Check it out here!


Next up is Liz / Dandelion Daydreams. Liz has made a lot of great projects recently - I hope you’ll take a look at her site.I especially love her tutorial for the Union Jack quilt block! I only recently “met” her online, but she seems pretty awesome! Very cool!

Liz has a brand new tutorial for us today! Read it here!


***


Don't forget to start working on your own pouches and add them to the flickr group. All finished pouches can be added to the Week 2 Finishes discussion to be eligible to win our awesome prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh -- now I'm craving Samosas - fabric ones and FOOD ones! Fortunately I now know I can burn off the samosa calories by sewing 29 of them --- a fair deal, I think, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete