Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A new pretty scarf!


Don't mind all the crazy going on in the background!

Several weeks ago Shruti posted pics of some infinity scarves that she was listing in her shop... and you would know that my mom follows Shruti on facebook too (that makes me smile!). Well, my mom called me right away saying she wanted to order one, and asking which one I wanted. The delivery was very prompt - but I didn't get mine until my mom visited last week! 

Branding: Shruti adds these cute ribbon loops and a little elephant charm to each one!

I'm so excited about this!! The colors are perfect, and I love the zigzags! Also, check out Shruti's tags. That's the most adorable branding I've ever seen!! 

I can't stop wearing mine! Thanks mom and thanks Shruti!!

(Shruti also sent an extra tiny one for Allie - but I can't seem to catch a picture of her in it!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout-out, Em!!! Glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mama has the same kitchen table! Love the scarf, I was just nosing around your blog :)

    ReplyDelete