Monday, June 16, 2014

Molly Market Tote


I have to say, I love this tote! Ever since I saw the first pictures posted on Instagram, I knew I had to have this tote pattern! The pattern is the Molly Market Tote by Michelle Lizcano. It's a PDF pattern and it's really a quick sew! 

I'd made a couple of totes using Michelle's previous tote pattern (the Pretty Pleats Tote), so I knew I would like this one too.

This tote has already been gifted out - I made it for my teenage neice Katee. I hope she'll use it a lot!!

2 comments:

  1. This tote is so pretty! I have the pattern but haven't settled on a fabric yet to be able to make mine :) I can't wait though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this pattern a couple years ago and regretted not buying it at the time. I came across your blog post and immediately ordered the pattern. Much to my dismay, Pink Chalk is out of business and I can't seem to find the pattern anywhere! Any suggestions as to how I can locate it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete